LONDON - CAMBERWELL rhopejohnstone@gmail.co.uk

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Beyond The Boundaries

First reaction to Baldessari's work



Within looking at boundaries and being in a place that is outside our sphere that we would not normally go to or even understand, I have decided I would like to look into John Baldessari's work ethics and procedures. In displaying concepts that I have not been aware of. Taking the concept or piece of work and understanding it and then reacting to it. Shown that I have entered this boundary of either not understanding or being aware, and then in turn produce a reaction of how I feel or how I interpreted what I saw. This could be taken with anything. The olympic village and construction where I enter and review my surroundings and then in turn produce a response. The whole idea of a boundary being observed and then broken down / the deconstruction of it. 


The outcomes could range from anything, just of how I feel and the boundary could in turn be anything. 


See the world or characteristics of it for the first time. 

No comments: